This week we’ll be looking at the 14 Ways to Get Glowing Skin with Dead Sea Mud. It is the ultimate spa treatment if you want healthy, happy skin.
What is Dead Sea Mud?
What is it made up of?
14 Ways to Get Glowing Skin with Dead Sea Mud
- It gently removes dead cells from the skin’s surface, giving it a natural luminous glow.
- Purges the pores of impurities, making them appear smaller and giving you smoother, softer-looking skin.
- Balances the skin’s oil production and pH level making it ideal for oily and acne-prone skin. The more balanced your skin, the fewer breakouts and irritation caused by the overproduction of sebum.
- Produces internal heat and stimulates circulation, which reduces the appearance of cellulite for smoother and younger-looking skin.
- The cleaner your skin, the clearer your skin and the better your overall health and Dead Sea Mud accelerates the skin’s detoxification process. It draws out visible and invisible impurities from the skin and the tissue below resulting in better processing of the skin’s system for better health and better skin.
- As the mud dries, it exhibits gentle pulling action that draws out excess oil, tightens, and exfoliates to remove dead skin, which reveals a healthier layer of skin, you get the glow you deserve without chemicals or excessive drying.
- Great for eczema, psoriasis, acne and other inflammatory conditions, and other Dead Sea Mud high water content and mineral richness combine to firm, tone, hydrate and soothe inflamed skin.
- Promoting the skin’s natural elasticity, it reduces the appearance of pores and smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful, toned skin feel and appearance.
- It encourages softness but also prevents the body from losing moisture, and in turn increases internal moisture levels. This results in an increase of blood flow and energy for the skin getting you a natural glow.
- The minerals have anti-oxidant properties that cleanse the body to reestablish its natural balance.
- The anti-microbiocidal action of sea salt and sulphides contributes to the prevention of harmful bacteria on the skin, reducing the chances of acne breakouts.
- As a natural cleanser, it provides soothing relief for excessively dry cracked and itchy skin making it a soothing tonic for acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- It is gentle enough to use as an alternative daily cleanser for smoother, softer skin and a weekly mask for a natural subtle weekly glow.
- Due to the increase in circulation, the Dead Sea Mineral Mud promotes it can ease muscle pain, tone the body, illuminate the skin, and strengthen the skin’s elasticity, making it robust against environmental attacks.
If you love Dead Sea Mud like we do, you can shop our Muddy Waters Dead Sea Mud natural soap for a daily dose of detox. Scented with an intoxicating blend of Lavender and Cedarwood essential oils, our resident spa bar is a treat for both skin and senses.
Go on… be good to yourself.