General Delivery Information
- All orders are delivered by Royal Mail or DPD International.
- When placing your order please ensure that the billing and shipping address details are correct, as we are unable to redirect.
- Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
- When your order is shipped, we will send you a confirmation email.
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum. Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24-hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched in our London-based workshop.
- Please note this can take longer during busy periods and it may take more than 48 hours for shipments to be dispatched.
- Delivery times are estimates and start from the date of dispatch.
- Please bear in mind that in some areas of the United Kingdom and Europe, there is a limited range of delivery services available, and we cannot be responsible for delays as a result of remote delivery locations or adverse weather conditions.
- We will do our best to send your order out as quickly as possible but please note there may be a slight delay in processing orders and returns during our peak seasons (sales, holiday seasons and promotions).
- Customers are expected to sign for goods, but our delivery partners can also accommodate contactless delivery if preferred. Please be aware, however, that our service is not a named delivery service and anyone at the designated delivery address may sign for your delivery. We will not be liable for a lost or missing order that has been signed for in a building, for example, an office address that has been provided for delivery.
- If no one is available to sign for the delivery, the driver will leave a note detailing where the package was left if an alternative was provided, or a slip to notify you of which Royal Mail Depot you can collect your item/s from. After 10 days with no communication, the package will be returned to our London-based workshop.
- Please note that your order will be shipped in eco-packaging, and items will be protected by bio-degradable peanuts or tissue paper or both.
- We do not currently provide or sell gift packaging.
- During the very busy periods as outlined above, your order may experience a slight delay. Please allow up to 7 working days for your order to be with you.
- We currently only ship to the UK & Europe but if you have any questions about international shipping or which to order from outside of the UK please contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Standard Delivery on all orders £75 and over: 3 – 5 business days
- Standard Delivery costs £4.15 for up to 2kg: 3 – 5 Working days
- You can return your unopened, unused and unaltered items to us within 14 days of receipt.
- The refund will then be processed by Stripe, according to their refund policies. Returns must be sent to the following address: Returns, GoodNatured Skincare, 6 Branding Crescent, E11 3RX
When to expect your refund?
- Once the items have been received, they will undergo a quality review. Once cleared, you will receive a refund at the purchase price (excluding the original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for the purchase. We do not refund initial shipping charges, duties, taxes, or tariffs for items returned.
- Please allow 5 working days for your return to be processed. You will receive an email notification of the status of your refund once processed.
Refunding faulty or personalised items.
- Faulty items will be replaced once proof has been received. We will send out replacements within 5 working days.